Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

POTW W/E 14 October 2018.

Clicker

Another week of  interesting  and well executed images, so diverse in the subject matter. Some have the wow factor because they  are aesthetically pleasing, ...some  are awesome  because they showcase  distinguished technical talent  by the  photographer and make me ask, " How did they do that?" Some are almost graphic or abstract showing us innovative ways of seeing ordinary  things . This week I was  particulary impressed with Rye's fantastic rendition of a some artwork outside Bury Library, Graphic No1 and his lovely series of celestial skies, beautiful images . Weary Landcrab really  stuns me regularly with his technical prowess in showing  a standard of macro photography I have rarely seen... The froghopper was  stunning ... and then the new £5.00 lens( How did he do that ?) produces something even more brilliantly detailed !! .  But ... the image for me this week combining a technical know how and a feel for the aesthetically beautiful that  absolutely hit the spot for me was Beepy's Edited second version of Galaxy Wrap... I think it is just one of his best !

2D8A481F-4AF2-4CFF-9A53-94C76942C27D.jpeg.4daefe00aa2e994ba8a43dd9b18f4c15.jpeg

See the version I chose in the  original post  by clicking on the arrow in the box below

Well done Beepy ... I am in awe of your talent.  Damn!

Ps Sorry if my link is long winded ..feel free to amend .. I wanted to make sure it linked to the second edited version of the image .

• Like 1