Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The Arch

Ryewolf

33 minutes ago, Clicker said:

That. has an organic feel to it Rye ... have you got a colour version  ......post twiddle also ...?

I do, I always keep the original image, so any twiddled version are saved as a different image.

This one had a minor tweak in Nik Color Efex.. to be honest I prefer the one I posted first .....

arched-window-3480-1.jpg

Interesting... I actually prefer the colour version ... but it could be because of the processing  and not  because it is in colour ...   in other words ..... can you do a mono conversion of the  colour version ....  and then I'll know !!  <sodemoji.1f609></sodemoji.1f609>

Yup I see what you mean... I thought you might have had a colour version of your first one because I liked   the the organic look ... I liked the coloured one you posted  but it isn’t  a colour version  of the first is it?  So I know that it isn’t the processing that made me prefer the second ...it’s because  I like the tones and colours more ...so ... ( I am a pain aren’t I!) do you have a colour version of the first one as I  requested originally ...     phew ?

5 hours ago, Clicker said:

a colour version of your first one because I liked   the the organic look

Ahh now I understand..... Alas the Topaz Adjustment Preset I used didn't render the image in colour (it was all greys and muted blues). I did manage to find a very similar one, which I then added an Abstraction Adjustment too so it's almost the same organic feel...

arched-window-3480-3.jpg

Archived