Black Pearl

Sycamore Gap

Ooohh that's a bit special even without the appearance of Aurora... ... XT3?    ( couldn't  find any EXIF)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Clicker said:

Ooohh that's a bit special even without the appearance of Aurora... ... XT3?    ( couldn't  find any EXIF)

It was a good night out and happy (sort of) with these.

I say sort of as Adobe still haven't updated ACR so I can't access the raw files - there is so much more detail to come out of these once I do.

Whoa !

Both shots totally amazing, especially the first one.....a reall wall hanger and competition entry.....a winner in my book.

FUJI

• Like 2

Really amazing BP, oh to have dark skies in the south of the UK!

• Like 1

It is disappointing about Adobe isn’t it ... I can’t believe they still haven’t updated to allow access to RAW files  on the XT3 . 

What are they playing at ?..

10 hours ago, Clicker said:

It is disappointing about Adobe isn’t it ... I can’t believe they still haven’t updated to allow access to RAW files  on the XT3 . 

What are they playing at ?..

I think its all the profiles they have to build, particularly for the T3 as its has more monochrome options, the Chrome and the Warm/Cool slider.

I like that first image a lot, Hadrian's Wall has been on my bucket list for ages.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

I like that first image a lot, Hadrian's Wall has been on my bucket list for ages.....

Ooooh  another. option for a grand day/night  out !

Something I have yet to try and your shots certainly make you want too BP  :thumbup: 👏