Sign in to follow this  
Kobione

Certainly a Summer Sign....

As we came back from town yesterday I spotted this on our old gate post just as we turned in to the drive. First one we've seen this season, but definitely a sign that out 'Summer switch' has clicked! Bearded Dragon, just enjoying the warmth. Could only do this through the car window, otherwise he would have been off, so just a crop from the original, but I'll be watching out for him now to get more.:

P1020838a.thumb.jpg.d11b7e5cb76cb58fbf839721a5e8ba28.jpg

• Like 4

That's a nicely framed composition Kobione.  The interesting thing for me about being on here is the fact that things that I might only see (look forward to seeing) in natural history programmes are presented as every day by some other members.

Thank you John - this is quite a crop from the original to cut out a bit of useless stuff, and improve the composition a bit. Glad you like to see our 'different' wildlife, and yes, to us this is our everyday stuff!

Nicely spotted, great seeing these everyday things that over here we'd have to go and visit a zoo to see....

• Like 1

Love that one - the out of focus background makes it a real belter.

Looks like he's enjoying soaking up the sun.

Korky

• Like 1

nicely caught Dee.

Edited by Denis
  • Like 1

Thanks for the positive comments. We had drizzly rain all day Tuesday, and cooler, so he has disappeared again, but guess we'll see him around again as it warms up.