FUJI

ONE GOOD TURN

I have caught the wood-turning bug again......the lathe has been dusted off and all the tools sharpened ......three lidded boxes in English boxwood with ebony and gold-paste decoration.

Makes a change from photography.

Pic shot with my iPhone 7, edited in the Afterlight app.

FUJI

E4FEBDDC-8CF2-4919-9BBE-8AEC22F05B47.jpeg

• Like 3

They look superb, you clearly have many skills.

Creativity always finds a way to surface in my experience Fooj ... lovely work ...

Very nice - I'd love to have the skill & patience be able to something like that, but sadly I have neither!

Thank you all..........it is my creative mind that keeps me going......creativity in wood and art have been literally life-savers for me, arthritis in my hands is making holding tools quite painful. ; so it’s mind over matter most days.

FUJI

5 hours ago, FUJI said:

........ arthritis in my hands is making holding tools quite painful. ; so it’s mind over matter most days.

FUJI

Me too, when I'm painting and making stained glass.

Some very nice pieces there.

I still have the little spinning top you gave each of us on the Stratford trip Fooj.

It sits on one of the shelves on my computer desk amongst all the other little curios I have collected over the years. A little visual reminder of a great day out :)

I have got mine too Denis... it really was a good day was it not ? We must organise another soon ...

They are quality and beautiful Fuji. 

I still haven't got to the museum on Abbey Fields yet. I need to put that on my list of "to do's"