CMunzel

black cockatoo

I'd love some feedback about the background of this photo as I'm not sure the white works.

BlackCockatoo sml.jpg

Nice, particularly in the sharper version.

• Like 1

I agree, very nice - the sharp version has some superb detail.

White background? Works OK for me, but I use the darker theme and it seems to show the image off better.

Korky

• Like 1

Thank you John and Korky.

lll try adding a darker background. What do you mean you like the sharper version? 

All the images on TIPF are shown as a sharper, clearer version if you click on the image.

No idea why, maybe it's something to do with uploads being compressed. Just guessing.

Korky

• Thanks 1

If I click on an image  a larger sharper version replaces the one seen as the original  if I then take my cursor (which shows as a small plus sign) and hover outside the image  and then click a second time on the image , it increases in size yet again ... 

Lovely  catch Cheryl ...  I don’t mind the white though it wouldn’t be my first choice. He looks a very dark blue on my iPad... I presume he isn’t actually a  proper black  colour...but a very striking  bird . 

Thank you Polly. I didn’t know about the clicking to get bigger, sharper, clearer thing so that’s good know. The cockatoo is a blue black though it’s called a black cockatoo (red-tailed). Not sure why this one is bluish. I’ll do some research. And try some other backgrounds. 

You'll enjoy a whole new world  clicking on the images now eh ....lol  I click every picture on here ..makes a difference ... so  enjoy .
:)