Clicker

Snowdonia National Park....

In between  the  heavy showers I did manage to jump out of the car a few times and grab a picture of  a decent view ....  then the mist and cloud would obliterate it again .... doh .... This is Llyn Gwynant  ..Mt Snowdon is out of shot and also invisible due to the mist, on my right ...

1713464640_DSCF8161ed2s.thumb.jpg.17fd90ac39f29100fcd9740844a19695.jpg

• Like 3

Glorious part of the world, beautifully captured. You seem to have got the most out of what may have been a somewhat uninspiring sky too.

That's a lovely comp Clicks and just goes to show that you don't need the best of weather.

That image just about sums up Snowdonia - that sky is superb.

Korky

Just a beautiful view and scene, well worth stopping for :)

Thanks people ....  Denis have you been to the Mach loop area near here to catch the low flying Aircraft on their training flights...  it might be an interesting day out ... trouble is  you never know if the weather will close in and cancel them . 

On my to do list after retirement clicks 👍

I thought you’d be keen to do that .... .... me too. ....and  before the climb gets too ruddy hard  for these old knees .... lol 

10 hours ago, Clicker said:

have you been to the Mach loop area near here

It's also on my 'To Do' list.....

Methinks there’s a day out to be had in this conversation at some time in the future ... will need careful planning though .

A lovely view... with a great sky.
We went to Snowdonia about 10 years ago and I think I've got a shot from a very similar place.  We were on the way to somewhere (Llanberis?), saw this view and had to stop for a photo.