Denis

The Weekly Challenge #169....Elements , VOTING CLOSED

Weekly Challenge ~ #169 Elements...Voting Now Open  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Entries are now closed for this week, the voting now gets underway! Many thanks to all who participated :)

Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Ice, Light, Darkness ect. It is your choice, Get out and take a picture, or submit one of your archived images of any of the elements to your interpretation of the subject.

Usual terms and conditions , Submit before the clock strikes midnight (Greenwich meantime applies !) on Friday the 28th September and voting will commence thereafter until the hour of Midnight on the 5th of October whence we shall announce the winning photograph....its elementary :)

• Like 2

Nice broad subject. Goigle says on of the 7 elements of the earth is spirit....does gin or vodka count? Haha

Great topic Denis .... 

• Thanks 1

The Flow

The Flow.jpg

• Like 3

When The Earth Erupts With Fire!

This combines most of the elements in one... Fire, earth, ice, air, light. I give you Mount Teide, still active, still causing seismic activity...still a worry to Tenerife residents.

The Elements.jpg

Edited by CanonChrissy
Add text
  • Like 2

Fourteen hours left to enter an image for this week's competition folks ! I might even break my own rule and enter a photo myself if I could find anything at work today that fits the topic 😀

Evidence of a some elements....273844988_DSCF8244.ed3final.thumb.jpg.c58b73f6ee5b4ba5f7d14b03cc6ec1ed.jpg

• Like 1

Cats and Dogs ! 

FUJI

23F19B8B-9DC0-4011-8C1D-BA9E4473D488.jpeg

• Like 3

Earth (or perhaps Silver)

IMG_0001.thumb.jpg.a3104a11fc4b301220f601e037917761.jpg

Scan of a print I did at a darkroom printing class early this year, taken just about a year ago.

• Like 3

Poll will not create again, PM sent to Clicks :)

Ok ... I'll set it up and have a chat later to find out what went wrong ..

.:wallbash:Stop it Denis ... you'll only  get a headache !:lol:

• Like 1

Voting closes at Midnight tonight people!

Well, it looks like we have a clear winner with 7 votes, so over to you John for the next challenge.

And congratulations to Johntwo for polling the greatest number of votes this week :)

A striking image and a worthy winner John, over to you for the next episode!

Congrats John, well done!

Well done John. How did you create that image? 

Excellent work ... well done John ....:thumbsup:

I thought that'd be the winner as soon as you posted it. Very well done!

Korky

• Like 1

Thanks all for a great set of congrats.  

CM, is wasn't created, at least not by me.  It's a straight macro shot of dew on a spider's web, cropped to produce an acceptable composition.  I was never sur eof it until I turned it on its side for this comp. If you look at the image captured in the droplets, you ca see my garden running vertically.

Isn’t it odd how changing the orientation can make such a difference to an image... I love that you got  the sunburst in too ...   and aren’t spider’s webs just beautiful when the dew emphasises their incredible symmetry...  a really clever shot John ..