Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A Slice Of Your Life 17/09/18 - 23/09/18

Phil

Great stuff BP..... great results, as usual from a vintage lens.

my collection has become, rather out of control....I must have going on 50 now....  I daren’t count,mespecially if ‘er indoors is about.

Take a look at my latest posts, and you will see what my latest acquisition is capable of.....I’m being very honest to say, that currently, it is beating every lens in my possession.

Fully manual, made in 1952 costing me less than £ 40 delivered via eBay.......It is absolutely perfect for M4/3 rds systems...

FUJI

Snap ... I pick mine up hopefully tomorrow , to go with the 100-400 mm lens and converter  I got on Monday at Colwyn ..... It’s due to be delivered to them tomorrow and we are in Snowdonia at the moment but due to leave tomorrow. I have to ring to see if it has arrived  by 9.30  . .... I did get a really good deal on it too ...  can’t wait ...   ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Clicker said:

Snap ... I pick mine up hopefully tomorrow , to go with the 100-400 mm lens and converter  I got on Monday at Colwyn ..... It’s due to be delivered to them tomorrow and we are in Snowdonia at the moment but due to leave tomorrow. I have to ring to see if it has arrived  by 9.30  . .... I did get a really good deal on it too ...  can’t wait ...  

Ooo!

There are good stocks so it should be there for you - its superb Polly and that lens is astonishing.

The lens was a gift from my other half for my 70th birthday on Sunday last ... and when I went to collect it .. I was offered a really good price for my X-T2 plus  an extra £200 bonus and 10% off the lens and converter... it was too good to ignore really as the offer only lasts for a short while..  ... and the XT3 looks amazing with the new spec ...  just a shame they didn’t do the graphite finish ... but the silver looks  nearly as nice ....

I hope  you get the lens you’re bidding for Rye....

2 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

Fuji are very good at launching soon after announcing 

That's true but sometimes they have to ration supplies.  Both of my local outlets have some stock of body plus 18-55mm in black but are showing pre orders only for the silver and body only.  Matters not.  I had thought in terms of early in the new year to part x my XT-2.

Just some randoms from this last week - two stir crazy doggies:

P1020542a_zpsgck4ad43.jpg

P1020539a_zps7zschpb3.jpg

More Spring like activity:

P1020554a_zpsboqboczq.jpg

P1020515a_zpsiyaxrhim.jpg

And some cheeky visitors this morning:

DSCN6124a_zps1i62oaxu.jpg

DSCN6127a_zpsibdu9gcn.jpg

Things are looking better now - David's appointments have reduced to fortnightly instead of weekly, and my hip pain is easing, so I might even be able to walk further and put a picture in another topic soon!

• Like 1