CanonChrissy

WEEKLY CHALLENGE 168 - GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT! - Voting Closed

Choose Your Favourite  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This weeks challenge is to take a photo of food. Something for example, that would look good on a restaurant menu, on a food brochure, on an advertisement board. Make it into a menu, or a poster, or just post the shot as it is. Have fun.....andenjoy eating it afterwards.....

As usual, old or new images allowed however, if you choose an old image, you cant eat it after haha! The challenge closes at midnight on Friday September 21st.

• Like 1

Our Bulgarian friend, since arriving 12 years ago, has got married, has a house, in the garden of which he proudly grows all his own vegetables .....here yiu see the biggest of his bumber tomato crop, a variety from home.....seedless as far as I know...different to our Beef-Tomato variety.

one was over a kilo in weight......he left us with a medium size version that will be stuffed with minced beef and onion etc......Goid Enough to Eat.....for sure.

FUJI

F880ED90-BDA4-4C60-B871-B0CDE868CDDF.jpeg

• Like 1

Wow, I wish I had such a Bulgarian friend. 

"Rustic garlic"

I had a bumper crop of garlic last summer including this powerful purple variety.

Romanesco cauliflower - far more interesting to photograph than to eat as I hate cauliflower.....

168-good-enough-to-eat-9981.jpg

• Like 1

Pigeon petit dejeuner....

1909022797_P1070903sparrowhawkeds.thumb.jpg.83074c23a3f87290378193b6857961dd.jpg

• Like 1

Just in time for this challenge Clicker....

You know me .... like the cow's tail ... a bit behind !!
:lol:

Well, looks like we're all finished for entries (I'll set up the poll...)

Looks like my trip to the  fishmongers has paid off!

A new challenge will be along shortly!

Korky

Congrats Korks ... ...  fabulous processing brings out the very best in this shot ...  ...   served up with your usual expertise. 

Congrats Korky - as already said your processing certainly did the trick in this one!

Congratulations, Korky. Such a variety of interpretations on this theme.