JHFoto

The best street art I have ever seen

That is a lovely mural.

There are some super murals in Glasgow ... There are about 24 of them  around the city as you probably saw Jeff ...This one is by an artist  known as Smug... they are part of a tourist trail now .   Nicely caught Jeff to give a real sense of the size and impact .

https://www.citycentremuraltrail.co.uk/

i really like the idea of almost embracing what maybe started out as Graffiti artists defacing walls and  making a plus out of the creative talent  around ... some are really excellent....and so big !! Hope you enjoyed the Trip JH .... I really like Glasgow ....

Over the years I had been to Glasgow on business, this was my first trip as a tourist. It is an amazing city and will probably go back.

• Like 1

if you haven't been yet ... you might try  the KELVINGROVE  Art Gallery  and Museum next time  you go ...  i found the whole place  fantastic and the people were so friendly ....  i hadn't realised what a really great place it was till i'd retired and stayed there whilst researching my Scottish family history....

Been there done that, we had a very busy three days.............

Such a lot to see and do there isn't there ... and they seem really well organised as far as tourism goes .. Glad you enjoyed it ...  but did you get yerself a kilt ?...
:lol:

Some interesting murals here JHF. I've never been to Glasgow, it's never really struck me as a tourist destination unlike Edinburgh.

That's what I thought too Rye ... it blew my socks off ... I was soooooo impressed ...