Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Steam Punk People

colinb

I just love the characters found at Steam punk festivals / meets .. they are just so innovative and creative ... this is a fabulous set Colin , showcasing  some of the fabulous costumes and characters . Brilliant  !!!

Looks  like a dedicated couple  have worked  flippin’ hard on their costumes in #4 pic ...

On 27/08/2018 at 16:24, Denis said:

Really good photos of a subject that I find strangely.....strange!

And so I do at times with some of the outfits you see.

On 27/08/2018 at 17:33, johntwo said:

Nice series Colin.  I trust you dressed for the occasion.

Sorry no, although the numerous 'Steamers' I know keep try to get me too.

22 hours ago, Clicker said:

Looks  like a dedicated couple  have worked  flippin’ hard on their costumes in #4 pic ...

Certainly a stand out in a crowd, but there were so many that have so much detail in the costumes.

20 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Great set of images Colin. Steampunk seems to attract a wide range of ages too, which is nice to see.

Not just ages Rye, people from across Europe to Asia and the Americans ... even some Russians who I think found the British humour a little difficult to follow.

And thanks to all for taking the time to comment.

On 29/08/2018 at 12:44, Leon said:

great stuff, I have to go to one of these events soon.

There's a couple of local Steampunk Days/Weekends coming up in the next few months...

Steampunk Day - Crich Tramway Museum Derbyshire Sat 6th October @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm   (approx 70 miles from Bolton)

Haworth Steampunk Weekend Fri 23rd - Sun 25th November 2018. (Between 40-47miles depending on route)

Archived