Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge 165 - On Holiday - Voting Closed

Tie Break  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Tie Break

• David995031
    • CanonChrissy

Voting is now closed in this poll

This week's theme is 'ON HOLIDAY'.

Summer, Bank, Christmas, Camping, Walking, Cruising, Climbing or just lazing by the pool - As long as your photo was taken on a holiday of some kind, it qualifies. Please tell us where it was taken - and an afternoon spent snoozing in the back garden won't wash btw!

Old or new photos are OK and they must be submitted by close of play next Friday (31st August). We'll then have a vote to determine the winner.

Korky

• Like 1

Out of the many holiday snaps I have taken , I  still like this one of my wife relaxing in the evening sun reading her e-book, from our first and only cruise in the Med.

Relaxing

1837063509_relaxing(683x1024).thumb.jpg.a01624582d26f63bcb47b10ef336a41e.jpg

Edited by Denis
  • Like 2

This is Popeye Village in Malta - it was built as the set for the Robin Williams movie 'Popeye' and once filming was complete it was opened as a tourist attraction.

Although not my kind of place to visit, it certainly looked good in the late afternoon sunlight. Taken on our last visit to Malta in 2012.

Korky

Popeye Village, Malta

Popeye Village.jpg

• Like 4

From the archives, an very iconic pub well known because of it's association with a comic magazine in which the Ettamogah Pub was the central place, and so this was created to represent that pub. We passed this on a holiday driving up to Sydney and back in the early 80's and did grab some lunch from there:

219a.thumb.jpg.fb3ee4d55fc0f35726c45a7fd493e3ae.jpg