Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The Western Isles of Scotland.

THELONGMAN

The Islands of Rassey, Rona and Skye, from the Applecross Peninsular, Western Highlands, Scotland.----- For me this picture represents all of the reasons why I love Scotland, with its vast ever changing sky's, its beautiful untamed rugged landscapes with moods that draw you in , the unpredictable and everchanging weather, the wild rich seas that batter the rugged coastline one minuet and then allow you do walk the white sands of the uncrowded beaches the next , and of course the people.-- Its well worth the 2 day drive three of four time a year just to drink it all in?--

SK3A1206.jpg W.jpg

Hi Geoff ,,, I think you may have copied and pasted your text in this post. ...which  can sometimes mean it takes on previous formatting ... if you edit it and change the type colour it will enable us to read  it better .. if  you have ant probs just yell and I’ll change it for you ... 

Just now, Clicker said:

Hi Geoff ,,, I think you may have copied and pasted your text in this post. ...which  can sometimes mean it takes on previous formatting ... if you edit it and change the type colour it will enable us to read  it better .. if  you have ant probs just yell and I’ll change it for you ... 

Cheers Click, that would be good if it not too much trouble?

Not a problem Geoff.... Job done.

All you need to do for future reference is go to Edit> select the offending text  then  go to the text colour box ( 6 boxes right of the smilie box option) and alter the text colour to a pale grey in this case .

I first went across Applecross Pass in a  big Granada Ghia a few weeks after I passed my driving test in the late 70's ....and it scared the bejesus out of me !! Fantastic scenery though... I love this image ... looks like it's almost masquerading as a Mono....   Skies are magical up there so often ..

28 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Not a problem Geoff.... Job done.

All you need to do for future reference is go to Edit> select the offending text  then  go to the text colour box ( 6 boxes right of the smilie box option) and alter the text colour to a pale grey in this case .

That makes it worse for people using the default white theme though!   (or am I the only one who's left it on default?)   <sodemoji.1f62e></sodemoji.1f62e>

Archived