Clicker

STOURPORT CANAL

One of the locks   from the River Severn to the Stourport Ring of canals , This was taken on my way to the Dentist yesterday ....  It was one of the hottest days of the year with the temperature nearing  30 degrees.... far too hot unless you are a gecko !DSCF7937ed1s.thumb.jpg.2181a1f9cafee9014ae82e86bce512a5.jpg

• Like 3

And this one was taken  in almost the same place on 28th February, when I was on my way to my previous check up... and it was 6 degrees below freezing that day !

_DSF7003ed2s.thumb.jpg.2bcc7eb3124ed7b80d217591bb913bb5.jpg

• Like 2

Its funny Clicker, as much as I love the summer months I do find the winter scene is much more appealing?

Geoff

26 minutes ago, THELONGMAN said:

Its funny Clicker, as much as I love the summer months I do find the winter scene is much more appealing?

Geoff

Oooh so do I Geoff... on most levels ... heheh.  Nice to see you on the Forum again ... you and your pics have been missed Sir !!

A wonderful contrast here Polly.....I agree too that the winter version has more appeal.

FUJI

Not surprisingly, going to the dentist has me hot and cold all over but that apart, two nice pics and the frosty version is my preference also.

I'm just a sucker for canal scenes whatever the weather, both of these are very easy on the eyes,and a good looking location too.

It’s about 30 yards from my Dentist practice Denis, in the middle of the town .    

• Like 1

Both good photos but I agree with the others about the winter version being the best.

Thanks Peeps....Appreciate that...