Clicker

Harvington Hall ...

6 hours ago, Clicker said:

.... It's taken me 25 years to get around to visiting it …

……  isn't that always the case.  Nice shot.  I am intrigued by the fan bolted into the wall of the RH wing.   Apart from being relatively modern, it looks to be huge.   The wing on the LHS looks much older than the rest.  Presumably, it's the original part to which bits have been added over the years?

That looks a great place to visit - very interesting. Is it a National Trust property? I like the photograph, too, very nice indeed.

I know I frequently bang on about use of the dobbin' out tool (I'm old and you'll need to show patience in the way you would if I dribbled tomato soup down my chin and onto the table cloth), but I would have to get rid of those little bollardy things on the left of the path.

I'll shut mi gob!

Korky 

If you ever visit Chartwell, Churchill's home in Kent, the different stages of construction are very apparent.,as in this Very good image.of clicks. Not bothered about korks bollardy things,but the fan can take a hike ☺

I thought I'd better not mention the fan!

Korky

Bit of an odd one here Polly, I am going to mention the fan along with some rather dodgy looking window renovations ...surely its a listed building so just how did they get these past the local planning?

Looks an interesting property.  The fan does look out of place though!

What are the gardens like?