Jump to content
colinb

Howzatt or Zis

Recommended Posts

I often pass one of the local cricket clubs, noticed they had a game on last sunday so...

Blankney V Heckington 

1877772120_BC27.thumb.jpg.5598ccae0d84dcb5c58135702db44510.jpg

646406420_BC22.thumb.jpg.64eb2068d0eb2c6b0c0af36fe0f42e6d.jpg

1631258670_BC26.jpg.fa44cf61640616fea903b50b8976e831.jpg

1944557218_BC30.jpg.6c77ee569b6c6927b60edbcda6158af3.jpg

BC 31.jpg

BC 32.jpg

and not forgetting the long, lonely walk...

749362988_BC29.jpg.3062289c1604bf3598baebf52eade334.jpg

and in case you wondered Blankney CC won the match.

Edited by colinb
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

 Love that typically English sound of Summer .. of leather on Willow ... ... you’ve caught the ball each time in a he action shots so to speak ...      a set that captures a real Summer feel for me ... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

This reminds me of Sunday afternoons when my Dad would put cricket on the tv and then promptly fall asleep, so we would change the channel to something else which would cause my Dad to wake up and say that he was watching it - even if he was snoring.

As a sport I'm not a lover of cricket, but this is a good set of action shots though....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Clicker said:

 ... you’ve caught the ball each time in a he action shots so to speak ...    

....8 frames a second helps but sssssh don't tell anyone

9 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

This reminds me of Sunday afternoons when my Dad would put cricket on the tv and then promptly fall asleep, so we would change the channel to something else which would cause my Dad to wake up and say that he was watching it - even if he was snoring.

Sounds like my Yvonne :-)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Very nice action shots Colin, you did well with these.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Kobione said:

Very nice action shots Colin, you did well with these.

Thank You Dee.

Share this post


Link to post

Very good action shots, Colin.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Hatter said:

Very good action shots, Colin.

 

Thank You Gareth

Share this post


Link to post

Lovely action shots.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×