Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Lilac and lemon and dreamy, creamy bokeh

Continuing  experimenting with the 56 mm ....

This is a new Perennial addition to my  garden this year ... Thalictrum Ankum.   On 6 ft stems  these tiny round buds open into the most delicate of flowers ...

_DSF7496ed4scol.thumb.jpg.14e592d920f0df81b81fe66781f2429e.jpg

5 hours ago, Clicker said:

It has a very different feel to it when converted  to a monotone …

...……  but it still works in a different way.  Another nice composition Click.  You're using that lens well but more importantly, you're choosing the backgrounds to best effect.

It certainly makes me move around  to ensure  I get the colours in the background right .. it has a big influence on the subject matter .  Thanks  for the comment John ..   interestingly  I hoped the  latter version  would  give the opposite feel to the summer vibrancy of the coloured one ... and it seems to work as it seems to depict a  misty, damp and slightly apprehensive atmosphere . 

18 minutes ago, Korky said:

Now that is a colour photograph - absolutely first class.

I can only assume it was the fourth gin & tonic that tempted you to give it a mono treatment.

Korky

Teehee ... It was just to make a point  ...    and I only had  three  glasses M’lud ...  but hubby always makes doubles and I’m really taken with a new Gin I have found that is superb   called Cruxland from South Africa ...    only found in Morri*ons...  nearly as good as a Bedale’s Mason’s  stuff ...  

Thanks for that ... and for the guidance when you recommended this  lens to  me when I embarked on my Fuji X -T2 adventure ....  it is a wonderful piece of glass Beepy as you rightly said ... I am loving it ... 

Thanks Chris ...  I have to admit that happened by mistake as I  just adjusted the hue a bit after  I ‘d finished  the processing and the usual  pale grey drop shadow was in place ...and of course it  affected that .  It was very late .... about 3 am  ?..  so I’ll change it today ...  Hey.  Opinions are important ...   we all have them. So appreciate you mentioning it ... 

Archived