Just for fun. Thought the treatment might suit the subject.  I don't know how they keep them going but they are fun to ride.

1297683798_PortoTramAFramed.thumb.jpg.74055e8396dbfafd77573f5c286b40a0.jpg

Edited by johntwo
  • Like 4

That has a very illustrative feel about it John... It works well. The trams  were good value to ride on in Porto as I recall.. a ticket for about £3.00 could be used all day  hopping on on off trams all around the area.

Thanks Clicks. I've layered it with some graphic edges.  Normally works well with architecture but not always with other subjects.  Happy with this result though.  It was a bit of a last minute decision to go so not much choice of hotels but we found a newly opened Art Boutique hotel that was almost at the junction where the No. 18 leaves the riverside and makes it's way into the City.  So we used the No. 1 to get down to the quayside and the No.18 for city sight seeing and avoided the worst of the hill climbing.

Edited by John2

Did you manage to have a walk around the main Train Station  with its fabulous tiled  murals ? I hope you found time to visit at least one of the Port Lodges ....😋

I really like this, John.

Thanks Clicker, thanks Hatter,  Clicker, no and yes.   We ran out of time.  We spent the first two day using the tour buses because generally they are a good way of orienting yourself.  However, in retrospect, unlike other destinations, in Porto they weren't as useful because we ended up spending quite a lot of time viewing the more modern, less interesting parts of the city.  Didn't miss out on the tiled murals though:

DSCF0236.thumb.jpg.f8ff465fa94b02d894b4f4b6d39562eb.jpg

• Like 1