Me and Denis are meeting up for the Hebden Bridge Vintage Car Rally and Historic and Commercial Vehicle Society Trans Pennine Run on Sunday 5th Aug 2018 .

If anyone else would like to join us, we're planning to arrive in Hebden Bridge by 9am and leave by 5pm at the latest...

Ryewolf Ryewolf
Clicker

Summer glow ...

_DSF7480_ed1s.thumb.jpg.15692196a41f2a7b9a2f929cea3eaf6e.jpg

• Like 3

Beautiful gentle colours on this one Polly, and the background colour is perfect for the subject.

• Thanks 1

Another lovely image.

• Thanks 1

That 56mm lens again? Lovely.

• Thanks 1

Lovely pastel colours!

• Thanks 1

You done it again - excellent!

Korky

• Thanks 1

Thank you all... it's a lovely lens  for background bokeh..... eventually I hope to get some willing portrait  subjects to practice on with this lens ... yes you're right John ... it's the 56mm f/1.2 lens again .....I just haven't had a lot of time these past six to eight months  to get to grips with it  but I am really pleased with the results so far...    Primes always make you move about more in my experience ... and seeing things from different angles to get the subject framed  usually makes for better pictures creatively for me .Once you get acquainted with each particular focal length of the Primes you have ... it actually seems to me I can see the picture before i lift the camera to my eye ... I am still trying out various apertures  for sharpness and missing the focus  a few times ... but  I am practising ...  so will post more in due course ... :thumbsup:

Really like this Clicker, well done.