Me and Denis are meeting up for the Hebden Bridge Vintage Car Rally and Historic and Commercial Vehicle Society Trans Pennine Run on Sunday 5th Aug 2018 .

If anyone else would like to join us, we're planning to arrive in Hebden Bridge by 9am and leave by 5pm at the latest...

Ryewolf Ryewolf

billa20180630009ps.thumb.jpg.9f89559ae636dd49631aef2f78990aae.jpg

Edited by Bill
Watermark incorrectly placed.
  • Like 3

The .....Master-of-Light ........ still reigns ....

Very well spotted Bill.....or......did you Plan the shot for some time, knowing that particular situation would happen ?

Whatever .....I like it very much.....it has a .......__classic....Photo-Book.....look about it.

FUJI

Edited by FUJI
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FUJI said:

The .....Master-of-Light ........ still reigns ....

Very well spotted Bill.....or......did you Plan the shot for some time, knowing that particular situation would happen ?

Whatever .....I like it very much.....it has a .......__classic....Photo-Book.....look about it.

FUJI

Thank you Fuji.

It is a window in our lounge. My daughter's car windscreen was reflecting light onto the ceiling of the room and I loved the geometry, Just had to remove the neighbour's fence and garage etc. which is where the beach scene came in.  Highlighting the difference between being indoors and the beauty and light of the outdoors made me desaturate the room and remove the pictures on the wall.

I like this Bill.  Colour pop comes in for some stick occasionally but I have always said that it has it's place with the right subject - as you have proved here.

• Like 1

That’s  a very interesting shot. Reminds me of a modernism type painting. ( I think that’s what it’s called)

• Like 1

Ooooh I missed this somehow ..... It has a surreal Magritte feel to it Bill .. I like it a lot .

• Like 1

Yes, I also liked this a lot, like John said colour popping, with the right subject, can be very effective.

• Like 1