Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Frost sunrise Australia

CMunzel

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

I can feel the cold from here.....very cooling as we are due for temps up to 32 c today......I would rather have the frost...

By the way.....that plane if yours, will never fly...?

FUJI

Like that Cheryl ...as Fooj says ...it’s far too hot here .  That looks like an irrigation rig ... I could do with it here ... I’m spending about 3 hours a day just watering the garden to keep the flowers in  dozens of hanging baskets and over 50 pots from expiring  !!!!!

8 minutes ago, CMunzel said:

Thank you, Fuji, really you’d rather have the frost than 32 degrees? 

‘Fraid so....

I totally melt in really hot weather....it makes my physically ill.....I can’t find relief no matter what I do....I get up at circa 05 :00 to catch the coolest hours then shut myself in the shade for the remainder if the day.

In a frost, I literally zip around, just add layers of clothing to suit ....I am a much happier bunny when coooooool.    Yeah ! ?

FUJI

That's a lovely image, Cheryl - the rising sun is perfectly placed in the frame.

In the cold / heat debate, put me down for cold. I was happier when we had The Beast from the East than I am at the moment!

Korky

Great image C,and I'm with the others regarding the heat. I can always keep warm, but struggle to keep cool, I'm afraid my perfect temperature is probably 21C, living in a tin box most of the week as I do, even with air con during the day, it's the nights that I like the coolness, but security dictates I keep the windows closed in the truck. 

6 hours ago, Clicker said:

Like that Cheryl ...as Fooj says ...it’s far too hot here .  That looks like an irrigation rig ... I could do with it here ... I’m spending about 3 hours a day just watering the garden to keep the flowers in  dozens of hanging baskets and over 50 pots from expiring  !!!!!

Ditto, or at least my other half is.  Cold for me as well.  It's easier to get warm that to keep cool in a climate that only produces hot weather every now and then.  However the cold makes for a great photography and this shot is no exception.  Lovely image.

Love the photo, Cheryl - particularly the sun shining through the mist.

I'm obviously out of line with my compatriots over the current British weather - I love the hot temperatures!  It was a very pleasant 28 degrees in Boscastle this afternoon.

Gareth

3 minutes ago, CMunzel said:

Thank you Gareth. You’re the exception to the rule. 28 is nice n warm. I can handle that. It’s when it gets to high 30s, 40s that I feel persecuted. 

Even I would probably wilt in the high 30s - it never gets that hot here though.  I think the highest ever recorded temperature in the UK was around 35 degrees.

Archived