Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A Slice Of Your Life 18/06/18 - 24/06/18

Just the usual work again today, but had a drive out to Roddlesden after finishing work, I was hoping for a bit more light.....

A walk in the woods..

roddlesden-woods-7665.jpg

The river..

roddlesden-river-7666.jpg

The Waterfall

roddlesden-waterfall-7672.jpg

Roddlesden Hall Well House

roddlesden-hall-well-house-7689.jpg

Vertical Steam Engine 'Nellie' outside Darwen...

vertical-steam-engine-7707.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, John2 said:

I did !  I use it a lot but there are times when I wish I had the X-T to hand. No problem with quality though.

I've been after a X100 since they launched so there is history behind this possible purchase.

I also want something smallish and lightish but still able to offer high IQ without breaking the bank....if I had that sort of cash I'd be talking about more glass for the X-T1. I tries a Lumix LX100 which was lovely and I've tried a GX800 which was kinda cute.....but.....the tiny sensor is a no go so it has to be APSC. I know the X-TRANS inside out, the lens is a peach, the controls are close to my T1 and it is an absolute joy to use. It has a thumb rest on which is fantastic in the hand but using it I've found it stops you accessing the exp comp dial. Its these little things I need to explore before I hit the purchase button.

9 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

I've been after a X100 since they launched so there is history behind this possible purchase.

I also want something smallish and lightish but still able to offer high IQ without breaking the bank....if I had that sort of cash I'd be talking about more glass for the X-T1. I tries a Lumix LX100 which was lovely and I've tried a GX800 which was kinda cute.....but.....the tiny sensor is a no go so it has to be APSC. I know the X-TRANS inside out, the lens is a peach, the controls are close to my T1 and it is an absolute joy to use. It has a thumb rest on which is fantastic in the hand but using it I've found it stops you accessing the exp comp dial. Its these little things I need to explore before I hit the purchase button.

Just out of interest, I originally plumped for the X70.  That is a great camera except for one thing.  The lack of a viewfinder continually frustrated me because in terms of function it is as good as the XT for most things but in bright light, it was a pain to set.  I just could not see the settings.  I eventually swopped it for a X100 series but I found that I miss that 18mm focal length.  The 23mm on the X100 series is a good performer but for the sort of subjects that I used to pocket the X70 for (Architecture and the like), the 18mm was much more flexible.

23 minutes ago, Hatter said:

Specs and Drugs and Sausage Rolls

I really like this, it's nice and ordinary, but has a great play on words and lyrics... and arranged as a very appealing collage..... I can almost hear Ian Dury and The Blockheads singing this......

• Like 1

Another trip to Bendigo yesterday. Had to sit and wait a while in a main street, but we were parked behind a very nice car that attracted a lot of attention from passers by:

P1010546a_zpsi1k6zmlx.jpg

Then as we ate a quick lunch saw a Noisy Miner, and a rather cheeky Magpie, who stood on the car bonnet. Guess they both expected to share the lunch!:

P1010554a_zpsdffrk02y.jpg

P1010557a_zps2ub7zzbi.jpg

• Like 1

I had a late evening drive around Pendle, to be honest the light/sky wasn't great for landscapes, whilst bright the sky was pretty flat and grey.... Anyway I spotted this on the other side of Pendle, it took me a while to realise they were poppies.... I should have realised with it being the 100th Anniversary of the end of WW1 they might have done something to mark the event...

poppies-on-the-hill-8133.jpg

• Like 3

04:15 while at work. It's just a phone pic and for some reason seems rather soft, but it had to be taken.
The second is a project taking place on site, a link-bridge between 2 sets of offices.

20180624_041026.jpg

20180623_205553.jpg

• Like 2

Well, it was flippin scrochio today, first I went to Embsay Steam Railway as there was a classic/vintage car rally on

A 1970 Dodge Charger and in the background a Morris 'Woody' Traveller - I hired one in Plymouth in around 1985 for a week when I lived there to travel around Devon and Cornwall (I was a student at the time so couldn't afford my own car) for a week. I remember there was no synchromesh on 1st gear, which meant you had to be stationary to get it in first gear - cost £5 a day to hire....

vintage-cars-8142.jpg

Watched some steam trains....

steam-train-8160.jpg

And as I had time to spare I went to Brimham Rocks - as the last time I went it rained after the first hour of being there - today though was absolutely scorchio.... and was like an oven up there - mind you it seemed like every man and his dog where up there climbing the rocks...

brimham-rocks-8312.jpg

• Like 1

A bit late with this as the internet at our hotel was a tad....slow

With friends and (he may be a prospective member) last Thursday in Kotor, Montenegro, From left to right - the wife Shareen, Judy, Peter and meself.

Friends-CR.jpg.409df49bed3fc5c41d852fd308e65390.jpg