Clicker

Steady as she goes ...

That's a real beauty, the background is just super! 👍 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Phil said:

That's a real beauty, the background is just super! 👍

............and so is the composition.  That's a great shot.  Haven't seen a single Ladybird this year.  We normally see quite a few.  The green fly will be having a ball.

• Thanks 1

I love how the background fades in colour to match the subject - fantastic bit of observation and photography.

• Thanks 1

Super, smashin', lovely.

A terrific piece of work, Mrs C.

Korky

• Thanks 1

The whole image works for me. The composition is just perfect, its well balanced and I also love how the background fades. A real beauty....could see this on the front of a gardening magazine. Well done.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the likes and the very kind comments ...

I haven't seen many  ladybirds either John ... Though the other bad news is  that  an Asian Hornet was found in the conservatory of one of the villagers  where I live this week and they attack our native bees and hives !

Very nice image Clicker, I hate photographing ladybirds as their shells always seen to reflect the ring flash.. I've seen several different types these year at my usual bug hunting spot.

• Thanks 1

On 10/06/2018 at 01:54, Clicker said:

Not a macro study  by any means ... More of a close up ...taken with my bridge Panasonic FZ1000  😉

But very nice nevertheless Polly.

• Thanks 1

An incredibly beautiful photograph Polly...

I have been imagining you with a long feather coaxing that Ladybird into just the right spot 🤓

FUJI

• Thanks 1

Thanks  Rye... I don't have the ring flash problem as I have never used one ''' Macro  photography  is only on the periphery of my abilities with a camera... I just do close ups ....lol

Cheers Colin .... I do try ....
😉

Aw Thanks Fooj.. i did find it a pleasing image... As to  the feather.....I will continue  to leave it to your imagination ...:angel: