Just a random shot that caught my eye with the great wall art and the family walking past 

art432A7690website.jpg

• Like 4

Very colourful!

• Thanks 1

I really like this, I like wall art when it's good like this, I also like the lady and her two children all wearing red. I'm also interested in where you photographed this from????

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

I really like this, I like wall art when it's good like this, I also like the lady and her two children all wearing red. I'm also interested in where you photographed this from????

I was walking over the main river bridge with the intention of taking a shot of the wall art, and then noticed the three people in red walking along.  Only a split second to take it before they would have been gone  

The wall art would have made an interesting image on its own but the addition of the three people in just the right place and wearing just the right colour really adds to the overall picture.

• Thanks 1

I’m not a great fan of grafitti ....but good.....Wall Art is a different matter, real artistic skil and care has been taken in the execution of this work.

As a once ...Scenic/mural Artist myself I know what’s involved here......

A great photograph too.

FUJI

• Thanks 1