I was slicing and chopping mushrooms towards the filling for Stuffed Cabbage today....Ive never cooked that before, but recipes on YouTube can be very persuasive at times.

Love Cooking when I'm in the mood.

The sliced Mushrooms at this stage fascinated me.

FUJI

SLICED   mono HD.jpg

• Like 4

Very creative and original - surprising what springs to mind sometimes.

Works great in mono - the textures of the mushrooms and the wooden board stand out really well.

Korky

Not much  room for improvement there Fooj......ouch ...sorry 😉

Another example of creative sight ... I love it ... 

Works very well Fuji. Now I'm hungry..

Great textures in there Fuji, and the mono works perfectly with this subject, hope the stuffed cabbage was as nice as your picture!

On 06/06/2018 at 21:37, FUJI said:

Stuffed Cabbage today

A nice mono, though you can keep the stuffed cabbage, it reminds me of going to an ex-girlfriends grandparents who were Ukrainian, I absolutely detest cabbage, sprouts and cauliflower... Mushrooms on the other hand I will eat raw or cooked until they come out of my ears.... My Mum used to cook both the sprouts and carrots together - I actually don't mind carrots - but wouldn't eat them as they had been cooked with spouts....

Love the different  textures. Good mono conversation as well :)

Thank you everyone.....

Yes the stuffed cabbage was a great success, served hot with tomato gravy and dollops of  sour cream ....I used a traditional Polish recipe for the first time...

The recipe made enough for two meals for three.......cooked stuffed cabbage freezes then re-heats very well, so an economic recipe.....I found it via YouTube.

FUJI

• Like 1