The wrangling worked though eh !

• Like 1

I absolutely love Barn owls Beepy... they are my very favourite bird... and increasingly harder to find as their numbers have been decreasing  for  the last 50 -60  years as the rough pastures , home to the small mammals they feed on, are declining every year .   They find it increasingly hard to find enough food especially in the winter and sadly  many Barn owls actually starve to death out in the wild . . That’s a lovely portrait  of a really beautiful bird ....  well done . 

• Like 1

Barn owls are up there for me too. Love them. I have some old gear that is fully manual so know how testing it is to use. Congratulations on a lovely image. Do you put  your manual lens on a digital camera?

8 hours ago, CMunzel said:

Barn owls are up there for me too. Love them. I have some old gear that is fully manual so know how testing it is to use. Congratulations on a lovely image. Do you put  your manual lens on a digital camera?

I have a bunch of K&F Concept adapters that allow me to fit a whole range of vintage lenses onto my Fuji X-T1. The Fuji has a superb viewfinder for using manual lenses so it’s fairly easy to nail the focus and it a rare day I don’t have one in my bag alongside my OEM lenses. 

• Thanks 1

That's a lovely owl shot BP.

• Like 1

That’s a brilliant shot .

• Like 1