Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A Slice Of Your Life 21/05/18 - 27/05/18

Posh-Nosh that......Kork's

Butternut Squash

’an Foreign bangers

’e-bah-gum ‘av sin

sum clangers

Where’s mi tripe an onions gal ?

mi cow-‘eel pie....an

spotted dick .....’an duff,

I’ll never live it down

at pub

if yer feed me

that kinda grub

Good ‘ol Bangers

Is what I want

not that  plate of foreign bodge

Gimme lots of Northern

STODGE !

FUJI

`

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Spring Woods near Whalley where I do the majority of my bug hunting, a few weeks ago this was all Bluebells - the UK kind - now it's time for the Ramsons Wild Garlic, it really does smell like a pizza place with all the garlic, you can eat the leaves, bulbs and flowers....

spring-wood-5779.jpg

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

now it's time for the Ramsons Wild Garlic

I honestly thought the wild garlic was done, I remember walking through some locally a few weeks ago, now it's gone.

Korky your picture fits the title of the thread so perfectly - and I'm sure there will be some 'roo pictures coming!!

Rye we have some garlic that spreads in to the bush areas too, but not quite a dense as you showed us.

Ok, so this is how I usually start my day off, walking Kelly & Brodie on our block after they have had their brekky. This morning's sky looked quite dark, but it's gone now, so any threat of rain has missed us again:

P1010216a.thumb.jpg.be01de43e9fc249161b1dc74c33ff716.jpg

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Kobione said:

walking Kelly & Brodie on our block

Ya know, the lawn at our previous house was the same colour as the grass on your block, I never was a gardener. Thankfully, the new house has a small courtyard and no grass  

I had never lived anywhere longer than three years in my entire life until we moved to Worcestershire in 1994 .... and have been here ever since. I’ve always loved gardening but never saw the fruits of my labours mature as we were posted to another Sugar factory  every three years . Now ,after 24 years  of planting an acre garden from scratch, I have 70 foot trees and shrubs that have grown the size of jack’s beanstalk ....   !!!  I’ll take the camera out tomorrow as I have loads to do still ... and I’ve got some new gardening wellies... 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Phil said:

Ya know, the lawn at our previous house was the same colour as the grass on your block, I never was a gardener. Thankfully, the new house has a small courtyard and no grass 

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

Gosh that looks as dry as a bone Dee .... 

Phil and Polly - we are way down on our average rainfall for this time of year and everything is so dry. We haven't had the lawn mower out for almost 6 months. You won't get any lovely garden scapes from me on here!!

I have new (to me) car syndrome so my week consists of cleaning and fussing over all the dead flies 

Focus.jpg

Day off today but instead of going out with the missus for a child free explore and lunch we're sitting watching a repair bloke rip the oven apart in a hope of stopping it tripping the entire houses electrics every time you turn it on....exciting stuff

• Like 2