Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Post your today Morning Snaps

I hope that you are going to join this thread as well. It is sure interesting what we see in the morning.

I will start:

Today on the way to the Copy shop. Not that far, just a 2 Minute walk:

My neighbor, who is a Chinese Medicine Doctor, watering his plants

41282303645_c2c443e277_o.jpg

41282303135_77114a316f_o.jpg

The neighbor next to him, who is a bus driver, is cleaning his hands

41282300235_ca3f38951a_o.jpg

And I arrived at the Copy Shop

41282297015_3b59405b9b_o.jpg

She is copying my stuff, while talking doesn't stop

40375882460_fe930f7574_o.jpg

Great to see a different slice of life.  

It will be interesting to see how many takers we have,  but given the early your topic has been posted (05:20 here in the UK) I doubt many will actually see it until this evening. Still, a very good idea so you never know.

I am heading out after I've dropped the daughter at school.

Yes, Drax again.

The 2 waterways are the Dutch River and the Aire and Calder Canal. There's a scene in the famous Dambusters movie where the planes are flying above these (towards the camera as we look at it) then make a sharp bank left, you can then just make out Goole. IIRC they're claiming it's the Rhine.

Got to watch the film again, now - great movie.

My afternoon pic is just about to be taken.Well, in a bit when I've had a brew and a homemade cookie and watched an ep of The Crown and watered the plants.

I found someone on YouTube (lives in Derbyshire) who does some super movies with a drone. He uses a Mac and edits in Final Cut, but I'm sure you'd enjoy his work. I'll have a sken when I've done all the above and I'll post a link.

Korky

15 minutes ago, Korky said:

Try this one and then have a beaky at his channel

I will indeed. I'm back to work tomorrow   so I'll have plenty of time.

I've been back to the rape seed fields this morning and grabbed a bit more footage, hopefully I'll have enough to put together a short, half decent video.

Archived