Clicker

Fiddling with a flower...

Fiddled with this anemone to make a template for some notelet cards to be printed ....

1104035756_whitetextureflower2016942ED1S.thumb.jpg.918a3bf654d254039b2684bf90c75120.jpg

• Like 2

That will make a very nice card, great job.

• Thanks 1

That's a very, very nice fiddle!

• Thanks 1

I like the use of textures on this image, Clicker, as always.

• Thanks 1

Very nice indeed - amazing how textures can lift an image.

Makes me wanna get my box of textures out of the cupboard.

Korky

Thanks Korks... I’ve started making my own textures as well now, as well as using the ones that are ready made and the ones you gave me...  ...yeah .. it’s time  that you got yer box o tricks out again...

I'm on the case!

Korky

Thanks Michael ...  the original is just a very binnable snap but I  added a duplicate layer and then added a reallly heavy motion blur in the diagonal direction  following the same plane as the stem, erased some blur to eexpose the  flower and stem the added another layer with a texture and erased to expose the flower again..

Glad you like it too Cheryl... on the final edit I added some more text that said “ Just a note to say .....” on the lower right of the image . I ordered fifty  with envelopes to make little gift packs of five  for handy presents ....  

Being away, I missed this.  That's very artistic and it works very well for me.

• Thanks 1

Muchoss grassyass John....

I think I must have looked at this, but never got around to replying.. I've never really tried using textures on images - though I think Topaz Studio does have that option.

Thank you for explaining how you achieved the appearance using layered textures, Clicker. Seems there are infinite possibilities and I love the addition of phrases. Of course this is tradional in greeting and post cards but not so  on photographs. Do you know the work of Jamie Heiden?