Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Just a day out after a nice start to the day...

Had a lovely misty sunrise this morning as I walked K&B, so grabbed a couple:

P1010177a_zpsgdra1nom.jpg

P1010173a_zpskf8t2zeh.jpg

The day looked good so we cruised up to Echuca, through our usual busy straight roads:

P1010179a_zps1g4nxgow.jpg 

Yes, we did get one of our favourite lunches:

P1010181a_zps3tqmpvwt.jpg

And saw one paddle steamer as we sat quietly by the river eating that lunch. This was the Pevensey, not quite as nice or historic as the Emmy Lou, but still nice to see:

P1010185a_zps22isn4gq.jpg

P1010186a.thumb.jpg.d16d1bae32ac7c15af42580a5bc2376f.jpg

That was all I could do with the camera because I was driving, but it was quite a nice trip out.

Love these Dee,

I get the feeling of your enjoyment from just looking through them....the faboulus sunrise made a fantastic start...followed by a day of very senses pleasing experiences.......I can feel the warmth and welcome shades of that Avenue....taste the fish and chips ( you can keep the onion rings though )......I can smell the aroma of river, and hear the chugging of the river-boat.

Thank You for sharing...

FUJI

Always enjoy your slices of life on the far side - sunrises are lovely, the chips look great, the boat is my kind of boat, but it's the road shot that really grabs my attention. I think it gives a super impression of the wide open spaces where you live.

I'd have liked a kangaroo though!

Korky

That looks like Squid or octopus in batter to me Fooj...
:D

The Sunrise looks  just lovely Dee.... but I can see the traffic presents quite an unusual problem in your neck of the woods !

There  isn't any !

....and who needs a SatNav ???

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

That looks like Squid or octopus in batter to me...

I'm rather hoping they're onion rings, nom nom nom   

Love that first sunrise shot, the colours are stunning!  

Thank you all for the comments.

Fuji, & Phil - not onion rings, very fresh calamari rings and the batter is so light it could almost float off!

John the sunrise shots were just taken on our block, and we do get some nice ones this time of the year, but the ground mist was unusual for us. There is a lot of history behind the paddle steamers of Echuca. Pevensey was named after a huge sheep property and was originally used to carry up to 120 tons of wool bales from the properties to The Port of Echuca, where they were then loaded onto trucks and transported to Melbourne. Today she is just a tourist cruise ship.

Korky & Clicker we chose to go the rural route rather than the highway route, so yes, the roads were very quiet but we are used to that - and sorry, Korky, not a kangaroo in sight!!

Archived