I like both of them, very peaceful.

• Like 1

Two nice shots BP but I particularly like the first.  I'm guessing Fisheye lens.  I'm particularly fond of the effect but the subject needs to be well chosen and this works well for me.

• Like 1

Both nice, I prefer shot 2, pulls my eye in ... although 1 does play with your mind.

• Like 1

A couple on interesting images, not sure which I prefer out of the two.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, John2 said:

Two nice shots BP but I particularly like the first.  I'm guessing Fisheye lens.  I'm particularly fond of the effect but the subject needs to be well chosen and this works well for me.

Its three images taken with a Samyang 12mm f2 stitched together to exaggerate the natural curve of the harbour.....technically its fifteen images as each "stitch" is made up of a five shot exposure bracket HDR'd to get detail in the sky and shadows.

30 minutes ago, Black Pearl said:

Its three images taken with a Samyang 12mm f2 stitched together to exaggerate the natural curve of the harbour.....technically its fifteen images as each "stitch" is made up of a five shot exposure bracket HDR'd to get detail in the sky and shadows.

A lot of work but worth the effort.

• Like 1

BP these are lovely. Tranquil and draw you in. Great lighting and the composition of 1 is spot on.

• Like 1

I like no 1, sure Ive seen one exactly like it on one of the image sites recenty

Lovely shot 

Both really good images, but no. 2 pips it for me.