Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Shadows ...

Clicker

Absolutely beltin'!

The line of fence bars, the line of tables, the line of chairs, the line of shadows and the line of street lamps wandering off into the distance all look superb.

I think the two figures on the extreme right could do with dobbing out, though.

Korky

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

You and your “dobbing  out “

There's so much technical tosh spouted in photography that I've made up a few terms of my own. What's language for if not for bending and shaping?

" Oh, I shot this at f4 on the Nikon ZX36. I've accentuated the feeling of motion and the juxtaposition between the old and the new. It's probably one of the best selfies in my collection and it's got 200 likes on Instagram. Must dash, I need to update my FB page - I've done a set of selfies with a homeless man I spotted in a shop doorway in Islington. I gave him a pound, but I doubt he'll spend it on anything healthy".

Click, twiddle, dob, chuff up and swizz round a bit. Photography for the people, that's me, mate!

Lord Korkington

Well I’ll do a bit of dobbing out  later ... though  I did think about it before posting .. then I thought ... nah ... it’ll give   ‘im  from the Lanky Shire a reason to ‘ave a grumble ... he hasn’t ‘ad  one fer  a bit.  :whistle:

I like this a lot.  At the risk of stimulating Korky's "Tosh" filter, I like the slightly ethereal chromelike effect that many of your images seem to show.  What are you using (or is it - "what am I on" :unsure:)?

14 hours ago, John2 said:

I like this a lot.  At the risk of stimulating Korky's "Tosh" filter, I like the slightly ethereal chromelike effect that many of your images seem to show.  What are you using (or is it - "what am I on" :unsure:)? 

Well John ..the answer to both questions   could  have elicited an ilicit  response ... But I  never touch that stuff  so the likely answer  you require relates to Astia soft  film simulation in camera and  PhotoshoED   CC 2018... Oh.. and I've dobbed out the offending grockles for Lord Korks...2101783396__DSF7073ED3sC.jpg.9ecef7ec11994a89c4315ac4bf86db8c.jpg

9 hours ago, Clicker said:

Well John ..the answer to both questions   could  have elicited an ilicit  response ... But I  never touch that stuff  so the likely answer  you require relates to Astia soft  film simulation in camera and  PhotoshoED   CC 2018... Oh.. and I've dobbed out the offending grockles for Lord Korks...

I have never tried Astia Soft.  I use Velvia occasionally on a dull day and keep meaning to try ACROS for mono but I haven't really explored the potential of the other film simulations.  Astia soft looks interesting but I have a feeling the subject needs to be carefully chosen for best effect.

Archived