Sign in to follow this  
FUJI

JUST PASSING THROUGH

Because being bang in the centre of England, we are at the crossroads of most main routes....this means that, during the finer weather we a diverse selection of vehicles passing through, many travelling to Festivals and shows, living very close to a major Castle helps too..

1.....FAST OF THE SUMMER WINE    ......................I love the expressions on this pair.

2 ....SILVER MACHINE   .................I received a cheerful wave from this biker..

FUJI

FAST OF THE SUMMER WINE mono  psd.jpg

HARLEY 1 mono .jpg

Edited by FUJI
  • Like 1

I'm not really a fan of motorbikes, but those are great captures.

The second one looks like "old enough to know better -- old enough not to care"

Thanks James......

I too am not the greatest fan of bikes.....we live alongside a very busy main road, and know all too well that many require more efficient silencers.....

I recall too at age 16 , the terrifying ride on the pillion of a powerful bike to enjoy a day watching the 1954 F1 Grand Prix...when Fangio win it.....During the journey=rneys too and from I kept being sworn at for not leaning into corners as. Should....I also lost, the back to front ,fat cap I was wearing.....never again !

Love big Harley’s and Goldwings.....to look at....the big Motor Trikes too fascinate me...especially the folk who keep and ride them.....Everytime I hear a bilke I prepare to practice my panning skills.....hence these shots and the many like them.

FUJI

Couple of nice and interesting captures Fuji.  Yes it would have to be a trike for me as well.  

Nice panning shots Fuji. The passenger in pic 1 isn't having a good day. :8_laughing:

Shot 1 works best, not only because of the superb facial expressions, but because the background is a lot less fussy and allow the viewer to concentrate on the bikers.

Korky

Nice catches Fuji - love the expression in the first one, and, agree that this one is slightly more about the bike than the second one, but both nice.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccce bikes!!