A couple from a series I shot on the theme of cheating at cards.
First one with a Samyang Fisheye, second one with Nikkor 24-70mm.
The-Cheat.thumb.jpg.af43930e3b070aeb3e334e9e84427386.jpgThe-Cheaters.thumb.jpg.aa2e2b159f22e63da16b0cd70412296b.jpg

• Like 4

You're too good at these.  Both very nice indeed. The toning is spot on for the subject matter.  I have a Samyang 8mm Fisheye.  Never thought of using it in this situation though.  Thought provoking.

Edited by John2

I like these.  What comes across well in their faces is a mistrust of one another. The money on the table really ups the tension.  The guy on the left looks stressed with the neck tie hanging loose. The watch on the chap on the right gives me a sense that he is controlling the pace of the contest.  The use of the fish eye takes me into the action in a most compelling way. The crafty woman distracting the stressed guy with a drink whilst slipping a card to the other man is neat.  The back drop is perfect.  Lovely exposures and toning. Lovely work in these shots.  Oh and the light on the stressed guys head in number 1 makes him look like he is perspiring nervously.  

Superb Jacqui, 

I could look at these type of pictures all day. Brilliant subjects and superb photography and processing. I'm envious. 

Two very intriguing shots, both are excellent, but I prefer the 2nd of the two.

Wild West rules I assume: "A Smith & Wesson beats five aces."

• Haha 1

And Jessie James drove a BMW. 

I think it's all been said for me   ... I so wish I could process B&W to this standard