A friend and I shot a wedding on Saturday down in Leeds - hundreds of images to go through from our two cameras and a heck of a lot of editing to finalise but the day went without any hitches and so far it looks like everything will be ok.

The lads had a fantastic day and because modern cameras have Wi-Fi we were able to quickly edit then message them a few shots so they could have them before they fly off to Goa........film might not be dead but I sure wouldn't like to go back to relying on it :blink:

The Lads.jpg

• Like 3

These look really good, looks like a fun day. 

• Like 1

Well done! Some of those shots are excellent, they have an edge that makes them stand out from conventional wedding pics.

Love the inclusion of the venue at bottom left.

Korky

• Like 1

The old approach of just formal set shots is long dead thank goodness.  The more informal on the hoof shots are much more interesting and representative of the occasion.  You seem to have done them proud.  Stressful?  I've only done it once for a friends daughter's wedding because the official photographer wouldn't do anything but set pieces and wouldn't use video.  I couldn't make a career of it.

Edited by John2
  • Like 1

Beautiful set of photographs ... I bet they were delighted to see them before jetting off.

• Like 1

Lovely stuff BP.  What lens selection did you take for the FUJI?   

• Like 1

Cheers all.

10 hours ago, John2 said:

I couldn't make a career of it.

Toying with making a go of it, I've threatened for years bit not sure....we'll see.

3 hours ago, kev7d said:

Lovely stuff BP.  What lens selection did you take for the FUJI?   

I had my 18-55mm - 55-200mm and the 35mm f1.4 while Serina had her 18-55mm - 10-24mm and a Pentacon 50mm f1.8. Seemed to cover everything we needed.

• Thanks 1

I am determined to get one of those fast primes later this year.