Studio photos 

Both with textures and overlays

PSX_20180407_144236.jpg

PSX_20180406_164506.jpg

• Like 2

Nice images Barbara, for me, the skin tones in the first one look a little green. Though WB is a very personal perspective. Thanks for sharing :12_slight_smile:

• Like 1

I am really interested in how you use textures / overlays.  And a nice result to boot.  

I like both of these, with the second my choice as favourite.......I like your processing very much.

FUJI

• Like 1

Some beautiful images on your Flickr pages Barbara, hopefully we will see more in the future. 

• Like 1

Very nice indeed - good to see you're still doing the texture stuff.

Korky

• Like 1

I'm guessing that the overlays in this case were to produce a slightly antique look.  Not usually something you would associate with portraiture but this works for me.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone, I at least manage to post these via my phone. and thought I had replied to posts.............I'm not very good with my phone

Thanks Fuji & John.........

Korky.....You set me on the right road with my textures:18_kissing_heart: it was the French Kiss that did it for me :8_laughing:

Kev, I never set out with any preconceived ideas, just change blending modes and adjustment layers until I see something I like. If it doesn't work just set it aside and may be go back sometimes months later.

Rick, Thanks, I applied a photo filter to that one for the BG need to go back and brush it out on the skin.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Barbara said:

Kev, I never set out with any preconceived ideas, just change blending modes and adjustment layers until I see something I like. If it doesn't work just set it aside and may be go back sometimes months later.

Probably the best way.  

I had a second thought about this image after  Ricks comment, the first was downloaded from flickr onto my phone as I couldn't get the link to work, it does reduce the size of the file considerably

This one is downloaded from flickr with the link using my PC

40814147252_bca32b3f95_b.jpg

• Like 2

Now I think the changes that you have made have really given this one a lift.  Look great.  That background really enhances the shot.  The light on her face is very nice. 

That version is much better, the skin tones look much, much better, and the overall image is a lot cleaner. 

There's a big difference in those two shots, that second version if far better.

No changes made, it is the same image, I originally had problems linking from Flickr from my phone so I downloaded it from Flickr onto my phone and uploaded it from there, This second image I linked straight from Flickr........................Same Image :) Strange!

• Like 1

Understood.   And it’s a good one.  👍