Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Studio Portraits

Thank you everyone, I at least manage to post these via my phone. and thought I had replied to posts.............I'm not very good with my phone

Thanks Fuji & John.........

Korky.....You set me on the right road with my textures:18_kissing_heart: it was the French Kiss that did it for me :8_laughing:

Kev, I never set out with any preconceived ideas, just change blending modes and adjustment layers until I see something I like. If it doesn't work just set it aside and may be go back sometimes months later.

Rick, Thanks, I applied a photo filter to that one for the BG need to go back and brush it out on the skin.

2 hours ago, Barbara said:

Kev, I never set out with any preconceived ideas, just change blending modes and adjustment layers until I see something I like. If it doesn't work just set it aside and may be go back sometimes months later.

Probably the best way.  

I had a second thought about this image after  Ricks comment, the first was downloaded from flickr onto my phone as I couldn't get the link to work, it does reduce the size of the file considerably

This one is downloaded from flickr with the link using my PC

40814147252_bca32b3f95_b.jpg

No changes made, it is the same image, I originally had problems linking from Flickr from my phone so I downloaded it from Flickr onto my phone and uploaded it from there, This second image I linked straight from Flickr........................Same Image :) Strange!

Archived