Vertical panorama

LRM_EXPORT_20180406_133934.jpg

• Like 2

Another nice image. A perfectly placed puddle that you have taken advantage of.  Really enjoy the colour of the derelict building. 

Wooooo!!! it's Barbara - welcome back! Great to 'see' ya.

That's a belter of a shot - top composition and processing. Nice one!

Korky

• Like 1

That's a great shot, as above, the composition is great, and the foreground interest is great. 

That's a sad site of someone's once proud home.  Very nice composition though and sympathetic colour pallet.  Is the colour as it came out of the camera?  It suits the image perfectly.

Thank you for all your comments....nice to see you again"Korky"though I do often bump into you.

John. Seldom are my images straight out of camera. I shoot RAW and like to develope my images.Processing is my favourite part of photography.Digital enables me to do what I could never achieve in the darkroom😊

25 minutes ago, Barbara said:

..............................................  John. Seldom are my images straight out of camera. I shoot RAW and like to develope my images.Processing is my favourite part of photography.Digital enables me to do what I could never achieve in the darkroom😊

In other words, you like to make pictures.  With you all the way.

• Like 1

I like both. I like to try and get s shot straight out of the box.  But I also love playing with software.  If the end result looks good, it does not worry me one bit as to how the final image was created.  

2 hours ago, Jacqui said:

Me, too! I love photography and faffing equally.
Double the pleasure ... taking the photograph and creating a new image from it. :1_grinning:

I agree, though i'm pretty rubbish at it. 

• Like 1