Sign in to follow this  
FUJI

LOOKING BACK WITH PLEASURE

The current moves towards the planned changes in the updating and direction of TIPF motivated me to look back with great fondness to our very successful ...Big Day Out....in Stratford-Upon-Avon last summer.....

Ive just spent a happy half hour or so going over all the images and memories of a great group of online friends...

Organising a day like that isn’t an an easy task, because we live over long distances with very different commitments......I’m severely restricted now because of advanced age and limits on my stamina.

But, I am really hoping that between you all....another meet could be organised by you younger members.......please forget about me, because I do things in my own way within my limits ..

I can’t get through my day without my regular TIPF FIX..

Going through my personal archive pics from the day.....I had missed just how similar Two of my shots were.....taken at least three hour apart with the connection not seen until just now..

FUJI

FE0F03A9-699B-439A-8E21-62000E41366D.jpeg

E2E89C8C-0BA3-469F-A568-BA0E857FB83D.jpeg

• Like 2

A great comparison FUJi.  

And I want you to continue to get you tipf fix. I am quite determined about that.  And I reckon another meeting is a must.  😃

So reminiscent of "Ciissie and Ada" (Les Dawson and Roy Barrraclough.) What a well seen post event connection.   Made me smile.

Edited by johntwo
  • Haha 1

That’s what I thought John.  I just could not remember the Dawson character names.  

Funny you should mention this, I recently looked through both of the TIPF Big Days Out and there is indeed another planned for June this year in Lincoln. It was a great day out and it was great to meet other members of TIPF - though I had met Korky and Denis from the previous years Big Day Out.

11 hours ago, FUJI said:

you younger members

Well I suppose at 56 this year, it's fairly oldish....

Love the similarity in these Fuji!

Great spot FUJI. Particularly like the second one. ( I like monos 😸)

Edited by Francoise