Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Rheola Charity Carnival

Was our local photography groups scheduled day out today - only Brian and I were available so we cruised off for a couple of hours to a small town Charity Carnival. There were some nice shiny classic cars, but lots of people standing around them, which made things a bit difficult. Here are two:

P1000584a_zps6yrzonk3.jpg

P1000589a_zpsoy4hcz3b.jpg

Some horse jumping, only basic level:

P1000591a_zpswbuca3zc.jpg

That's not a jump Mum, it's only a trot over!

P1000600a_zps9dpfutak.jpg

Some patiently waiting their turn:

P1000602a_zpssqhosxfr.jpg

Caught a bit of activity at the wood chopping contest:

Standing ready to go:

P1000617a_zpsaze5xxab.jpg

P1000622a_zpseumcnt2v.jpg

And we're off!:

P1000620a_zpsw8zjlppn.jpg

P1000623a_zps7npzumcs.jpg

The guy in the maroon shirt won, and I think this guy was a bit disappointed.

P1000615a_zpsrwdthway.jpg

A great fun set here Dee......I notice that your lens didn’t remain in the cars for too long though ?

I don’t like hot-sticky weather, but, Boy ! We could do with a day or two of it here just now.....April already, and weather-wise we remain in mid-winter....I have never know such a miserable cold Spring.

The plants and wildlife a struggling to make a go of things....no leaves on trees or hedges yet...so little cover for nesting birds.....the buds are there but remaining firmly closed.

Our ford just a few hundred yards from the house is impassable for the third time in a week.....unless you drive a vehicle with a snorkel and won’t float....the only bonus is, that the normally heavy traffic isn’t disturbing us.

FUJI

Great pics, I especially like the second car, shame about the reflections in the door, but I guess that's what you get with a chrome finish.

The axe welding certainly looks hard work. I've done a bit in my time at work, and certainly wouldn't be doing it for fun!

Thanks Kev, Fuji and Rick

Kev I'm not perfectly certain, but I think the first car was a Buick Elect, special edition. It was in fantastic condition and attracted the interest of many people. There were two very nice Mustangs there too, but, as I've mentioned it was hard to get decent shots because the cars were constantly surrounded by viewers.

Rick, that second car was so shiny it was hard to get any picture without including a 'selfie"!!

There were actually 5 competitors in that round of the wood chop, but the others were not in a convenient spot to get. Fortunately the day was not too hot, very pleasant to wander around.

Archived