Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

PoTW - w/e 1 April 2018

kev7d

For my turn to pick this weeks image I have opted for this shot by FUJI. I think Colin hit the nail on the head with a comment that the shot has "a good curiosity factor".  The guy is certainly caught well in the doorway. I can't help feeling sorry for him labouring up the stairs with what looks like a heavy laden bike. The image has a nice gritty feel and suits mono. A really nice shot for me with that grainy shadow on the wall. I am curious about where he has been with those panniers on the back?

AND SO TO BED  mono .jpg

The original thread can be found here.

• Like 1

Well done FUJI, I know you post a lot of street photography every week which tends to get overlooked and I know from the TIPF Big Day Out in Stratford last year just how aware you are of potential shots long before we've seen them - and indeed missed them - though I do recall Denis managed to benefit from your 'Ahoy There' of the guy on the boat.. Or you just shouting out 'Hats' when a bunch of Japanese/Chinese Tourists were around and we all missed the opportunity.

For anyone who thinks 'street photography' is easy, then think again and our FUJI is the Streetmeister....

• Like 1

Wow !  Wow !

A double Wow !  From me this evening.....one as a positive reaction to getting POTW.     and the other for the wonderful comments and feedback from Rye.....

yes ! Street Photography is what I tend to go for, mainly because landscape opportunities are lacking here, and there is only so many times I can shoot our neighbouring Castle

The fact that I never leave the house without a camera helps my posting rate, and is the reason for me developing....The-Eye.

This particular shot was fine at warp-speed because a second or so later he would have climbed out of sight.....I was in the middle of a three-way conversation at the time too.

Thank you Kev.....this makes everything worthwhile.

FUJI

• Like 2

Another  of your  quick as a flash moments captured Fooj....Having your camera settings ready for moments that are so fleeting is testament to your experience out there  capturing those "stories " in this genre .. ...  Excellent narrative and execution .!

• Like 1