Me and Denis are meeting up for the Hebden Bridge Vintage Car Rally and Historic and Commercial Vehicle Society Trans Pennine Run on Sunday 5th Aug 2018 .

If anyone else would like to join us, we're planning to arrive in Hebden Bridge by 9am and leave by 5pm at the latest...

Ryewolf Ryewolf
CMunzel

Weekly Challenge #143 PEACE - VOTING CLOSED

Weekly Challenge #43   

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Weekly Challenge theme is "Peace". The theme is open to your interpretation. All images accepted old or new. Entries accepted until Friday 30 March UK time (or midday 31 March EST Australia) after which a poll will be set up for voting until midnight Friday 6 April.

some very diverse interpretations of the theme, Peace, which is great. Voting now until Friday 6 April midnight. (UK time)

Edited by CMunzel
close voting

Umm sorry, I should have been a bit more specific: entries accepted until midnight Friday 30 March. This time zone business is a bit confusing. Good luck.

A Moments Peace

5ab93c4ad50e6_Pausew.jpg.215f3fe87d4f2f6a2101f2ebc0c6a73a.jpg

• Like 2

38112934522_15a4f7dfa3_b.jpg

• Like 2

Not a sound, not a person in sight - perfect peace!:

P1000540a.thumb.jpg.c16909a550f2f8f00823504e2c06bf28.jpg

• Like 1

Quiet flows the Thames

IMG_0024.thumb.jpg.cee8d6e574fe3c84fdee58fd99139ac1.jpg

• Like 1

Entries closed. Gotta pop out so will set up voting shortly.

Oh we had a sneaky vote after midnight GMT. 🤣

This means Rick448!is the winner.  

I reckon for future polls it would be good to use the deadline feature and make the deadline 23:49 on the Friday?

Well done rick.....almost a tie break!

1 hour ago, Rick448 said:

Or 23.59 :1_grinning: 

No one misses a trick here.  🤣

• Haha 1

Well done Rick, nice one!

• Thanks 1

Congratulations Rick. I so feel the peace when I look at your photo of a sleeping baby. There is nothing so welcome at times.

I think I fell down on my duties in closing the voting in a timely way. I should have closed it yesterday at midday (Australian Standard time) but was out. By the time I got home it was midnight.

Thank you to the staff who picked up on the late vote and announced the winner. If I get another at it, I'll pre-set the closing day/time to save the confusion.  Good idea to add this to the rules for us new at setting the voting up.

Please clarify one thing that confuses me here is Australia. when I set the closing time, will it automatically be right for you all in the UK? 

I think that will be correct about the closing time.   😃

I'm confused it says 5 for Chrissy? 

Yep.  The poll has not been closed.  2 votes after the midnight Friday deadline.  One just 7 hours ago.  Both discounted.   

• Like 2