Not at all sure about this one. I like the effect on the trees but maybe not on the ground.

I'm sorry but its a no from me as visually this just doesn't work.

It is what I see if I don’t wear my glasses......

Top marks for having a go at photographic creativity LM .....but you have missed the bullseye this time......

Please don’t let the feedback put you off......take it as a learning experience, then move on to produce a shot that does make us all sit up and take notice.

FUJI

Thanks for your feedback people, I really do appreciate it--and don't worry Fuji, it wont put me off, and I would change  a thing with the picture. As I said to Kev a wee while back, its about opinions, and split opinions make any art form worthwhile, and if everyone liked a  picture or work of art  then I personally would think  something was wrong and creativeness word stop there?

Geoff

• Like 1

I love the effect you've got on the trees at the top of the image, but the snow at the bottom makes me feel like I need to see my opthalenterocomologist! It's strange how part of the image works well and then another bit doesn't. I tried covering the bottom third and it just seemed so much better.

Was this done in camera or PP?

Korky

• Like 1