Ryewolf

Union of South Africa 60009

A cold day waiting for trains to arrive the right way around on the ELR, the snow wasn't as bad as I'd expected.

The Union of South Africa leaving Summerseat and heading for Bury (I had to wait an hour for it to come back as it arrived on the back of a train headed towards Ramsbottom). A little twiddle using Topaz Studio

union-south-africa-60009-3024-1.jpg

• Like 3

That’s a beaut Rye.  Nice twiddle too.  

Thanks Kev, it was pretty cold out there today, but the roads weren't as bad as I expected, plus there were a few other hardy souls braving the cold - though 2 1/2 hours was about my limit

That’s a fab train photo Rye ...  epitomises the power of these magnificent steam belching beasts from our past .  

Thanks Clicker

Lucky you, well seldom get steam trains running over this way :-( any chance of seeing the colour picture?

The train does look powerful in this one Rye, because of the steam. Love your steam train shots.

Thanks Colin and Kobione, it helps living near several heritage steam railways.

I'm a month late to this one but it is so good I had to comment. Excellent processing so suited to the subject and a great (no doubt secret) setting.

4 hours ago, John2 said:

great (no doubt secret) setting

Thanks John, not a secret setting, I'd love to share the preset with you except I can't find where Topaz Studio saves them...

By setting I meant the scenery, the backdrop. :cry:

Edited by johntwo
  • Like 1