Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Just a mix from our two days away......

Headed back to Sheepyard Flat early Monday morning, and got home yesterday evening. Just a random mix of shots that we took to record the visit:

Stopped at the same spot as our last visit and do you remember how incredibly green it was then:

DSCN4352a_zpswxmscv0k.jpg

Taken from almost the same spot, and this is what it looks like now, much drier!:

P1000106a_zpskemkl3cm.jpg

Kelly & Brodie knew exactly what to do when we got there:

DSCN5194a_zpswpnew5go.jpg

And we were fortunate enough to have 'our usual space':

P1000186a_zps98xtosub.jpg

Spotted something way up in a tree ands went to have a better look - two Tawny Frogmouths - very lucky to see two of these:

DSCN5204a_zpspoijrm2k.jpg

Think this one was a juvenile. He stayed in exactly that spot until dusk, and then I saw him fly off:

DSCN5205a.thumb.jpg.f562cedf3b22f14c75d339abaf91c22f.jpg

The King Parrots didn't come close until yesterday morning, mostly juveniles so not very redP1000240a.thumb.jpg.74a17b940ef199a7b1c34e8a0566b7bc.jpg

The light reflecting off the table made this one a  bit difficult, but at least we got it as a record shot

P1000232a_zps4rinkwgb.jpg

And this was a bit of a one off!!

P1000226a_zpsh6zg4bc6.jpg

At least that had ticked our Autumn visit off the list, and the temperatures were perfect.

Thanks Polly - the bird activity is different every visit, so you never know what you are going to get. To see those Frogmouths was fantastic - not perfect pictures because they were about 30ft up a tree, so I simply 'zoomed in' to see if I could get an identification picture and I did! The river is always beautifully clear too, and the girls love it. Hopefully another visit in the future, but don't know when.

Archived