Clicker

Lines and leaves...

Here is the colour version ....I quite like it because it is what drew me to take the pic in the first place .... the  fact that  it appeared to be monotone except for just the  sky and the tree... even the gravel was grey ...

5a92379166fad_P1280719ed2xsCOL.jpg.926dec8f18469a97a27f97777aa8e4d8.jpg

• Like 2

I love both of these, but with the mono pleasing my eye more.

FUJI

• Thanks 1

You got me with the mono Polly.  

• Thanks 1

Mono, very nice indeed. I like the sympathetic processing.

• Thanks 1

I really can't make up my mind, both images appeal very much. The composition is just about perfect.

Korky

• Thanks 1

It's not often I prefer mono images, but on this occasion it wins for me. 

• Thanks 1

I much prefer the clean lines of the mono, cracking picture,

Geoff

• Thanks 1

Thanks Geoff .... it was always going to be converted  to mono ...  I posted the original to show what inspired me to take it ... glad you like the end result ... cheers ..

An observation .... I noticed my vertical wall on the left  is not quite  the ticket .... :whistle:

I just realised it appears I have ignored the lovely comments from you all on this thread ,...  as I  thanked you all on the POTW  post   So to ensure  you know, in case you haven’t seen that,  I am registering my appreciation again for your kind words  everyone ... ‘‘tis appreciated..

I should probably add a' Like' to your original post too :91_thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

I like them both a lot. If the left wall was more vertical I'd be tempted say I prefer the colour shot, but it is emphasised by the darker shadow, and more distracting.

I agree ....the darker shadow is distracting to me anyway Chis  even when I straighten it.  It seems to upset the balance 

too much for me ...  I  don’t have access at the moment to my editing tools  so I will straighten it when I do later in the week , Thanks for taking the time to comment Chris.....  Always good to hear  what other see ...