Me and Denis are meeting up for the Hebden Bridge Vintage Car Rally and Historic and Commercial Vehicle Society Trans Pennine Run on Sunday 5th Aug 2018 .

If anyone else would like to join us, we're planning to arrive in Hebden Bridge by 9am and leave by 5pm at the latest...

Ryewolf Ryewolf
Stravinsky

Serbian Church, Birmingham

Second image is fantastic, what focal length are you using for these? 

Great work on your part and the painter who must be dreading the next touch up session :14_relaxed:

• Thanks 1

What an awesome set.   Great colours.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AlphaBoo said:

Second image is fantastic, what focal length are you using for these? 

Great work on your part and the painter who must be dreading the next touch up session :14_relaxed:

Thanks, that was more or less the first shot I took and I felt it might be good because of all the curves - ISO400, 2 second, F10, 16-35 IS L @ 16mm 

I posted these on social media in Birmingham and it's caused a frenzy of people wanting to go there, so now I've had to email the Father there asking if he will have another open day :1_grinning:

Well it does look a good spot to be with camera.  These type of shots are up with my favourite things to shoot.   

• Thanks 1

That's a pretty impressive church interior.

That’s just a fabulous set Stravinsky ... it looks like cobalt blue as the ground colour and is so effective . I take it then that the church is not open to the public normally ... what a shame .   The first image is just superb ...hats off to you ...a masterly set .

A very nice colourful set, but for me the first is the best of the lot imo fantastic.

8 hours ago, Clicker said:

That’s just a fabulous set Stravinsky ... it looks like cobalt blue as the ground colour and is so effective . I take it then that the church is not open to the public normally ... what a shame .   The first image is just superb ...hats off to you ...a masterly set .

Very kind of you to say so, thank you ...... Ive actually sent an email to the Father asking him.  I guess it will always be open at service times, but of course the congregation wouldn't be to happy :1_grinning:

8 hours ago, David61 said:

A very nice colourful set, but for me the first is the best of the lot imo fantastic.

Thank you

Very nice images, where in Birmingham is this....?

• Thanks 1

Excellent work - my favourite would have to be shot 2.

Korky

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JHFoto said:

Very nice images, where in Birmingham is this....?

It's in Bournville, Griffins Brook Lane

1 hour ago, THELONGMAN said:

Beautiful set, amazing colours and architecture,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff

47 minutes ago, Korky said:

Excellent work - my favourite would have to be shot 2.

Korky

Thanks Korky

What a fine group of images Stravinsky and such a photographers paradise you found. Brilliant work by the painters!

BTW you could actually do this using Dulux, their colour mixing system is excellent and with replicate any color from any of the various colour systems around. It will work on as little as a half litre.

• Thanks 1