THELONGMAN

Marina Walkway

Your processing  gives this the appearance of a hyper-reality drawing at first glance.....with lots of graphite  type tones .It really works for me with all the linear content ....

I was just thinking the same thing Clicker

I really love hyper-reality drawings  Rye ...I'm a big fan of Paul Cadden in particular ..

Thanks Click and Rye, I just fancied something different from the same old mono image and thought this was quite funky??

Geoff

It's always good to experiment Geoff...... 

• Like 1

It certainly works for me too.

Beautifully processed.

FUJI

The processing give the outline of the buildings a clean edge and against that sky a real feeling of depth.  A compelling image well shot:14_relaxed:

Stunning image. I'd like to be able to process like that. 

Thanks Rick, theres nothing cleaver in the PP work, its all done in Photoshop PSCC, mostly using RAW converter and just playing about until you fined a few finishes that appeal to you, and then apply those adjustments to any picture of your choice.

Geoff

1 hour ago, THELONGMAN said:

Thanks Rick, theres nothing cleaver in the PP work, its all done in Photoshop PSCC, mostly using RAW converter and just playing about until you fined a few finishes that appeal to you, and then apply those adjustments to any picture of your choice.

Geoff

Thanks, I'll have to give that a try now I've finally given up ad gone with the LR/PS creative cloud option. I've never used PS before.. 

2 hours ago, Rick448 said:

Thanks, I'll have to give that a try now I've finally given up ad gone with the LR/PS creative cloud option. I've never used PS before.. 

I don't think you will regret it, it is an amazingly versatile system and plenty of video and direct contact with Adobe if you need assistance,

Geoff

• Thanks 1