Me and Denis are meeting up for the Hebden Bridge Vintage Car Rally and Historic and Commercial Vehicle Society Trans Pennine Run on Sunday 5th Aug 2018 .

If anyone else would like to join us, we're planning to arrive in Hebden Bridge by 9am and leave by 5pm at the latest...

Ryewolf Ryewolf

That's a great image, it must 30+ years since I last went there when I lived in Plymouth - probably time for another visit....

• Thanks 1

Even longer since Ive been there.

Great shot, love the viewpoint

• Thanks 1

A very nice image indeed Alphaboo ...I like  that some of the tones in the sky are  picked up with some of the bricks in the causeway ...adds a real balance to the picture ... I hope you had an articulated live view screen to get  that angle ... or  else you probably  got a bit damp in the process :lol:

• Thanks 1

I'm sure it's summer here now. I feel better for looking at that.

• Thanks 1

Yes Clicker it was before I had even live view so knees and elbows got a little soggy :2_grimacing:

• Haha 1

An image that more than justifies soggy knees! I've had three very long views and enjoyed muchly!

Korky

I like it   THe colours in the causeway stones are really attractive and provide a strong foreground. Nice landscape.

• Thanks 1

Love that - not been to ours but I have been to its match in France.

• Thanks 1

Beautiful. I agree with Clickers comments in this one.

• Thanks 1